Because David Beckham is an inspiration and a role model for many of us, I thought about providing you a hairstyle tutorial with steps to follow to get an awesome hairstyle like his. Whether you want to get a look like David Beckham or you just want to learn how to style a modern slicked back hair, you’re in the right spot! The credits for this cool video tutorial belong to Slikhaar TV, so we are very thankful for that! Let’s start over! This is actually a very simple hairstyle regarding the efforts and time invested. You only need to read this article and see the video and next time you’re going to be able to do it on your own! Maybe you would like to send us a photo with the results also. We’d like to see it!
What you’re gonna need:
- Blow drier
- Hair spray
- Hair wax
First thing you will have to do is wash your hair. Having your hair freshly washed will give you a good overall looking and will make your job easier into styling your hair.
1. Dry your hair. An important aspect to follow when doing this hairstyle is always drying your hair towards the back of your head until it’s completely dry – this helps a lot!
2. Apply two or three pumps of hair spray to have it on one place.
3. Grab some hair wax, mix it in your hands and apply it on your hair keeping the same direction as when drying: backwards, in order to make your hair stay together in the exactly same place. Use your fingertips or a comb to bring it all together and establish its direction, until you are happy with the result.
4. You can try to see if your hair is properly fixed by banging your head left and right. If it says in its place, then your hairstyle is ready! If not, keep adding hair wax/hair spray until it does. It’s that simple.
5. Finally, add as much hair spray as needed to make sure your hairstyle is going to last long enough.
6. Be proud of your hairstyle and go out to show it off!
See, I told you it was easy to get a hairstyle like David Beckham’s and you can do it at home. I hope you guys enjoyed this hairstyle tutorial and leave us a comment if you’d like some more!
Check the video for more specific guidance. Thank you Slikhaar TV for the video! Enjoy!