Hi guys! We know it might be hard sometimes to get your hair ready for the hot summer days, so we thought about offering you an easy, step by step summer hairstyle tutorial. Your inspiration lacks? Well, you’re in the right spot – we provide you inspiration in hard times, so that your beachy waves will rock!
This summer hair tutorial works best on every haircut that had a length more than 8 cm, so feel free to follow it, even though you don’t have the exactly hairstyle as the guy in the video. His middle section comes right to his nose (12 cm), so he’ll get more volume and waves than a man with shorter length hair, but this doesn’t mean you won’t get the same cool effect. Beach waves are the most suitable way of wearing your hair at the beach or at a night bonfire. Get the look by reading the steps below.
First things first , make sure you have these products previously prepared:
- Argan oil (not a must, but very useful for your hair’s health);
- Hair mousse;
- Hair wax.
Secondly, make sure you wash your hair before following these steps:
- Apply 3-4 drops of Argan oil (only if you want);
- Put some hair mousse into your hands and spread it evenly through your hair – helps with the volume;
- Take a bit of hair wax and do the same things as above – don’t be afraid to ruffle your hair, it is even better – it help for the texture;
- Blow dry your hair by moving your hands in circles and scratching the hair for getting volume and creating waves;
- Don’t scare if you hair will look crazy after this step, now comes the styling part, so it’s going to fix;
- Take again a small amount of hair wax on your finger, rub it between your hands and apply it by scratching the hair once again and creating small circles;
- From this point, it’s up to you how messy or neat you want it to look. You could leave it more messy and upwards or a little bit more neat, on one side;
Easy peasy, right? Well, that was it! Now you know how to get those crazy beach waves you’ve been seeing around. For more a detailed and to point instructions, please watch this video from BluMaan channel who was kind to let us use it: